In light of the developing situation with Coronavirus, our church has made the difficult decision to cancel all services and activities. Our chief goal is to care for the well-being of our community, especially those that are most vulnerable.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, mainly cough or fever, please stay home and contact your physician. Stay in self-isolation for 72 hours after symptoms cease.
- Regularly wash hands, especially after a sneeze, restroom or before eating. Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds. If hand soap is unavailable, use hand sanitizer that is >60% alcohol.
- Cover sneeze by with your sleeve or a tissue. Dispose of tissue and wash hands.
- Maintain good healthy practices including sleep and healthy diet.
- Limit exposure to large, public gatherings.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and face.
The Centers for Disease Control defines an at-risk person as the following:
- heart or respiratory conditions
It’s important to remember these changes are temporary. Now is not the time for fear, but a wise reorganization of how we live in community with one another. Thank you for your role in be a loving neighbor to your church, family, and city.
Information and Updates
Centers for Disease Control
Whatcom County Health Department
Washington State Health Departmetn