Weekly October to December and February to May, women of CCB and friends meet to study the Bible. One group meets at CCB on Wednesday mornings; childcare is provided for this group. Several other groups meet on Thursday evenings in homes throughout the county. We all work our way through a book of the Bible using a study curriculum and occasionally we read and discuss a book that sheds light on the God of the Bible. While Bible study is always our focus, we also spend time sharing and praying for one another.
The purpose of Christ Church Bellingham’s Women’s Bible Study is to glorify God by encouraging women to love, gratefully serve, and joyfully obey their Lord Jesus Christ through diligent study of the Bible, honest prayer, and meaningful fellowship.
We seek to:
- Be curious about the Bible and our God.
- Show up to God through reading and studying each week, doing our best to answer the questions and to dive into our own questions.
- Show up to each other by attending to the best of our ability, by giving our input and by asking questions of the group.
- Give grace to others. There are times and reasons why we aren’t able to show up.
- Give grace to ourselves. Please attend even if you aren’t able to complete the week’s study.